Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Meeting that Wasn't

Look!!! I am actually keeping my promise of another post by the end of the week!! Just so you know, I am really proud of myself. Okay...now to the post...

Our January meeting was scheduled for last Friday, but sadly it fell apart. We were meeting at Liz's new house so we could all see how great it is. Unfortunately, the day of the meeting Liz had a TERRIBLE toothache and it was just not possible for her to host a dinner when she was so miserable. We thought of still having it, but Candice was in South Carolina and Missy had to work, so we thought it was best to postpone. We are hoping to all get togther for our next meeting really soon, but the date hasn't been set. I will keep you all posted!

We have all had so much going on these days. Candice is in high swing with her student teaching and interviews for next year. It has been really tough, but it is so exciting. Candice, we know you will get a great school and the perfect job!

Rhi and her new beau Travis have been spending lots of time together and it is going really great! We are hoping to meet him at Super Bowl. Speaking of which, Charing and Scott are having people over for the game, and we are all invited! Should be great!! We will work out the details later.

As for the rest of us, life is crazy but good. Work is crazy, home is crazy...you know you know. We are back to our 130 meetings every Saturday morning, so that is great (great company for breakfast but the scale can be cruel....)

Anyways, I am heading for SIS day so I must run, but really wanted to keep my promise. I will say that I had to go back and read all the old posts on the site the other day due to a request to remove anything that is not appropriate, and let me tell you...I really enjoyed it! Whenever you all are waiting weeks for a new post, you should just go read the old ones and see how great I used to be at posting and all the great stuff we have done! Thats it for now. Have a great weekend!!