Friday, February 02, 2007

The Lunch Bunch!

Before I begin this post, I will say that yes we know we made up dumb names for things, and no we don't care! So some of the ZPO's have started a weekly lunch date. It is so wonderful!! The gang is usually me, Charing, Missy and my friend Tarp from work. we were joined by Boo and Candice on a snow day, and I assume they will be regulars along with Rhi in the summer time. Anyways, we are now calling it the Lunch Bunch, and once an event gets a name, then it is high time it had a post!

As for now, we are doing lunch at Charings house, but maybe in the spring we will venture out the patios and what not . Take in some fresh air(and work in a place where Liz would have time to meet and join in the fun!)! Anyways, lunch bunch is always really great and Charing is so wonderful for being the host!

Don't forget about the Super Bowl party this weekend! Hope everyone is able to make it!