Friday, April 06, 2007

Out to Lunch

So, I suck a little. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get this post up. I have no good reason...not waiting on pictures...not waiting to get all the details...I just never made the time...until now!

A couple of weeks ago the ZPO's all got together for Lunch at the Nagasaki Inn. Oh lord this place is so good! Liz was not able to make it because her inlaws were in town, plus they had stuff to do with the house. All the other girls were there and it was really nice to all be out together. There were plenty of very interesting stories told (esp. thanks to Candice) lots of laughing and catching up.

After we had our lunch we headed over to Candice's apartment which is right around the corner. Her place is seriously adorable! Candice, you have really turned it into a home. I love it! We sat around there and laughed some more. Anyways, that was basically our day. It was great!

***Now, here is a list of things that should have been posted on ZPO when they happened but I didn't get them up here***

Candice-have a great time in Florida! Be careful. We will miss you, but hope you have a blast!

Candice- Welcome home from Florida! We missed you!

Boo, Rhi, Charing, Candice, Missy and Morgan-Enjoy spring break! I am thinking Liz and I got the raw end of the deal here....

Liz-congrat's on the new car. It is awesome!

Missy- We are so proud of you for making the Dean's List! You are doing so great in school!
*****************
Okay, that is all I can think of for now. I promise to do better keeping up with our ZPO site. Sorry!