Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Graduation!

I am so proud to report that in only one years time our sweet Candice has graduated from UK with her masters degree!! She has taken a job and everything, so basically life is working out perfectly. In order to celebrate all the ZPO's (minus Liz who was fighting off mono and had to stay home) along with our guys and some other friends headed out to Main Street Live for the night. There was way to much drinking and dancing going on...especially for this girl, who had to make it to the actual graduation the next morning! Anyways, the entire night was wonderful. I think we all really loved the night out. Candice, we are all really proud of you and very happy to help you celebrate!

On a different note...sorry I have been gone for the past month. I have not been coming home for lunch lately, and when I have time to post, I usually am getting something up on Bio Girl....so that being said, I think I am going to be handing over the reigns of ZPO here shortly. I am VERY excited to tell you that Charing will be in charge of the day to day postings and updates around here. How great, right!

On a second different note, Liz has been working on a new picture for our site. She finished it today and let me tell you, it is really great! I will be working on building the rest of the site around the new picture, and should have our new look up within the next week!