Saturday, February 25, 2006

February Meeting is Here!

Okay, so I am a little late on posting this, and I am thinking most of the ZPO's are going to get this after the meeting, but I don't really care. Our meeting this month is tonight. That's right...tonight. Boo, Liz and I are off to dinner here in about ten minutes, then headed down town to see little Miss Candice dance her ass off in Greek Sing. We are planning on bringing the video camera, so I am going to try to get the dance up on the site. Very excited about that. After Greek Sing, we are heading down to Buddy's to meet up with Rhi, Whit, Colleen, and maybe Charing (It is Zack's B-day, so she might not make it. Sadly, Missy is working tonight and tomorrow morning, so she cannot come either.). We are planning on a few drinks there, and then we are off to the Moon for a night of dancing. Sounds like a great night to me! I am sure I will have pictures and details of the night up on the site in a few days!

On a different note, I promised long ago to post a new picture of Carter, and I have not yet gotten to it. Well my friends, it is now time! Enjoy.



I have more good pic's, but it is time for me to go to eat! I will post more soon!