Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April Meeting is Coming!

Well, I know you are all thinking it is about time I posted something! I have been really busy, and have gotten a little behind. Sorry! I will be catching up soon!

Now, to the point of this post.... our April meeting is scheduled! I am sure some of you were thinking we might be skipping this month, but we are sliding it in right under the wire. The ZPO's need an evening to lounging around and relax, so that is what we are going to do! This Friday we are all meeting at Charing's around seven for food, drinks and great company. Our sweet boy's will be there, not to mention all seven ZPO's! Now that is really rare! I am sure there will be tons of pictures and a great post about it next week (or knowing my rate of posts, sometime in the next month)I cannot wait to see everyone and catch up!