Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fence Painting!

We have a post coming about our May ZPO, but I need to collect pictures from everyone before I get it up. If you have some, send them my way! I will try to get it done tomorrow! Since that post has to wait, I thought I would fill you in on what the Shepherd ZPO's did on Saturday...thats right, we painted a fence. Not just any fence mind you...a HUGE fence.

Our grandparents have a farm and their white fence that surrounds the house was in real need of some paint. Mom and Dad asked if we could help, so off we went. Mom made us adorable matching shirts just for the occasion! I will point out that for some reason my grandparents went with the four plank fence instead of the good old three plank....a real shame when you are painting both sides of 600 feet of fence.

My parents were great and provided tons of food and what not. We grilled out and all in all it was not that bad. The weather was perfect and the fence looks great! We were of course beat at the end of the day, but it is always great when you can help out your family!