Thursday, May 25, 2006

So Exciting!

I got a raise! Thats right...little old me got a very nice raise. I am so excited. On top of getting more money (always GREAT) I basically had one of the best meetings with the new head guy of my company EVER! (a good thing since I was not sure if he hated me or not because in our last big group meeting when the actual owner and founder of the company flew in on his private jet to meet us and give us a welcome to the company talk...my cell rang....thats right....right there in the meeting...the theme song to Sex and the City blasting...everyone staring...me not able to get the damn phone out of my pocket because..well..my jeans are just a little snug...HORROR!!!) But anyways, it clearly didn't matter because they love me and think I am tops! What a great feeling to be truly appreciated!

P.S. I promise to someday post of the May meeting...I am just a little behind and am trying to get ready to head to Wisconsin for the weekend! I will try to get it up before I go...but I make no guarantees!