Thursday, September 28, 2006

Remember Me???

Oh hello my wonderful internet family...Who happens to also pretty much be my real family and the family of my friends...Whatever...I have missed you all! I am sure you all have decided that I no longer exist, but this is not true! No, I have just fallen into the deep dark abyss that seems to accompany all brides. I must admit this post would not even be happening if I was not on a couple of Lortabs and home sick from work with my endometriosis. Seeing as how I really could not stand up straight, I decided to take the day.

There are so many things to tell you all...So much has happened...So many great posts have come and gone. The times that I usually would have run to my computer to send out a quick post now just goes by as a though..."Oh, that would be funny on the site...". I will try to catch a couple of them. I do promise that some day we will have a post up from the shower at Charings, Scott's 40th b-day and Charing and Boo's B-day party...you never know, I might even get one up today. Especially since they wont have many pictures because Charings wicked evil computer has deleted all (ALLLLLLLL) of her precious pictures...EVEN FROM HER MEMORY CARD!!!! We do hold out a candle of faith that if people can find old sent emails from five years ago that are long since deleted from some evil criminal, that they can surely find some pictures for our wonderful Charing! If anyone has any ideas, please send them our way. Charing and I did already think of the recycling bin...but we aren't so great with computers so that was about all we got...except for Charing sitting at her computer desk yelling "WHY?!?!?!?"... Apparently it wouldn't tell her.

So anyways, beyond the wedding, we have had some other good reasons for no posts. Many of the ZPO's have been a little under the weather as of late. I mean, when Liz looks like this...

And Rhi looks like this...

You could say we have had some bad luck. Plus Boo and I BOTH came down with shingles...who ever even heard of two people getting this at the same time?!?!?! That's right. See...now aren't these good reasons to not have new posts up?

Okay, enough wining. I will say the wedding is coming along really well. I am of course panicked and stressed, but really our timeline looks good. I am still collecting pictures for the photo montage and guest book, so if you all have any good ones, please pass them on to me ASAP!

Charing is off to Vermont today to help her sister and her family move into their new home. We hope you and Carter have a great trip. We will miss you! Thats it for now folks. I am off to take a nap. I really will try to post more later!