Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm Back!!

Hello all! I am running out the door to work, but wanted to drop into the old site to say hi and tell everyone that I have full intentions of getting back on the blogging ban wagon now that the wedding has passed and I am officially Mrs. Cprek! Just to prove I am not worthless, I thought I would give you a couple of pictures...just a couple though...no need to overwhelm!

Here is our big boy on his 1st Birthday!! Can you all believe he is already one! Carter, I owe you a way better birthday post than this, but I didn't want to not mention it, so this is a start. Baby, we love you so much and cannot remember life before you! Happy Birthday!!

Whats that?? You all want a wedding picture too? Well, to be honest I don't really have many yet. I have lots of promises of pictures, but very few have made it to my email. I have this one I will leave you with thanks to Mary. I will have more up and an entire rundown of the wedding up...you know...soon. I will say that you all are the best friends a girl could ask for. Thank you so much for being a part of the best day of my life!

Here is one of us at the rehearsal Dinner just for fun (and because it is really a cute picture) I know there are people out there who have good pictures of my beautiful bridesmaids, one close one of me and my husband, maybe one of my adorable matching ring bearers....just pass them on to me and I will put a post together!