Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!(...just a bit late)

I know this post is a bit late but I was wanting to get a couple of pictures pulled together first. I hope all of the ZPO's (and of course our other faithful readers) had a wonderful Halloween! We actually did not have the annual Halloween party this year due to someone having some huge event the weekend before....sorry! We will get back to it next year for sure!

Just because the ZPO's didn't dress up doesn't mean we don't have some great Halloween pictures to post! Carter wants to know why everyone is looking at him...


But Wes doesn't care as long as he brings in a bunch of candy!

Zack was the only one of the older Kelseys to make it out to trick or treat...

But Carter was pumped about that because he got to share the candy!

Oh yeah...I have one more pic to show you! Boo had her annual Beast and Bug Ball at school the week before Halloween. Once Charing and I found out what she was dressing up as there was no way we weren't breaking out last years costume and stopping by for a picture! Basically the funniest thing I have ever seen!