Monday, October 31, 2005

Just So You Don't Worry...

I have not forgotten the Halloween post!! I promise it is coming, but it will be a couple of days. I am a fool and forgot my digital camera. Now we have to do it the old fashion way and wait for my film to get developed. I promise the post will be up with all the glorious costume pictures (including best costume awards) by the end of the week.

On another note, although it is still October, our November meeting is just around the corner! If you all check your calendars you will see we have it penciled in for This Friday, November 4th. Does anyone have any idea's? I am going to a Bridal Fair that evening, but will be done and able to meet up by 8:30. I can either be late, or we can plan on that being our time to meet. Just let me know your idea's and we will decide what we are going to do in the next day or so!