Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lots of new things coming today!!

So, yes, I realized that I promised a weekly poll and here it has been two weeks and I am just now getting to it, but...I have a good reason! Whit forgot the password, so I had to set up a new account! yes...it took about three seconds, but still....thats my story and I am sticking to it. Anyways, it is now up, and I will try to do better and have one every week! Make sure you vote!

Charing is still waiting for real labor. She has been at the hospital for nearly five hours now, but the medicine was slow to come, and so she is still waiting for it to kick in. I will have a full description of the days events in the morning. I have my camera with me to take to the hospital, so there should be the first pictures of baby Kelsey up with that post!