Monday, October 17, 2005

Not so extravagant after all....

Well, this was the weekend of the Spindletop Pumpkin Extravaganza, so needless to say we were all very excited. Candice, Boo, Chris, Rhi, Kyle, Griffin, me, Nick, Charing and her family all met at my house for the day of fun. Well....after we get there we all were a little disappointed. First off...where in the hell were all of the pumpkins?!?! Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that there were going to be pumpkins (it was in the news letter...I will show it to anyone who does not believe me!) at this pumpkin extravaganza. On top of that, there were about five craft booths, and they taxed you on the food....it was not what we expected. To add insult to injury, we all got together for a group picture and the camera ran out of batteries! We did snap a picture of the Kelsey family before it went down, but I will have to get more in order to load the pic. As soon as that happens, it will be up here! So...the group high tailed it out of there and headed to a nice lunch at TGI Friday's that was made even better by the presence of Griffin and her faces!

For the record, the Kelsey baby is scheduled to join us (or at least begin the process of joining us) this Thursday at 7:30 in the morning. By the weekend we are going to have a baby boy!!