Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas is Coming

I just got my pictures developed and couldn't wait to come home and load them up. Here is a collection of cool things that have happened for me in the past few weeks.

I know you all have been waiting for the Christmas carolers picture, so here it is! The door bell rang at Charing's house and Rhi said, "I think it's carolers." We should have believed out friend at first, but of course were in disbelief until we saw with our own eyes. They were fabulous, and completely embarrassed to have their pictures taken.
Rhi and I holding baby Carter like a football. That was the name of the game at the ZPO Christmas party held at Charing's.


Dad, Mary, Victoria, Nick, Sarah, Lauren, Jackson and I all went to the Kentucky Chorus sing-a-long at Rupp Arena. It was tons of fun and here are some pictures we took at Lauren's before the big show. How cute is he??!?!?

















Sarah and I joined Mary and Victoria with other family members for lunch at the Green Tea room. It was a very nice lunch with awesome food!





Oh the Rascal Flatts concert, how I loved it. I am so glad I got to go see them live. It was super great and I had a great time with my teacher from Dunbar Sarah Lubbe. We might have had a little too much fun, but I had to put all the pictures in. : )










After a long afternoon in the kitchen Thanksgiving Day, dad and I do a celebration turkey dance. Hey we deserved it for such a good meal!

Nick, Sarah, and Ellie snug as a bug chilling on Thanksgiving.
Chris and his lady were also there.

















Yes that is Kahlan. Yes she does have a bra on her head. And yes this is what Rhiannon and I do in our apartment when we're bored. We love her though! Sorry Rhi, I just had to share! Haha...