Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Random Updates

So, I just thought I would give a few updates because...well, I am a little bored and don't have anything else to do. Wes is now at home! Liz and Cory are so excited. He seems to have his sleeping schedule a little backwards, and wants to stay up all night and sleep all day, but besides that everything is wonderful!! I will have pictures of him hanging at his house later in the week.

Candice is doing really well from her surgery. Her scabs are just starting to come off, but all in all it has gone as easily as you could hope. She does seem to have a little virus right now, so that sucks....back to work on Thursday sucks more.

Missy is busy packing. She is moving in with Boo and Chris over this week, then starting school after the first of the year. We all hate to move, but it will be so great once she is in a settled!

Boo and Chris are getting ready for the New Years Eve Party. Everyone has to be there because, well, it is going to be the coolest party in town!

Charing made it through the night of dog sitting for the neighbor....thank goodness. For the record, it was a lab, and although it was eight weeks old(and the same size and her five year old poodle), it has a bark that could be heard a mile away. The kids had a great Christmas and are loving being out of school.

Rhi is also loving being out of school! She was evacuated from her apartment at five in the morning for a fire, but besides that the break is flawless!


I am doing nothing (clearly by this post). I am going out of town for work next week, so there may be little to no posting going on...or more likely, if I have access to a computer there will be many random posts such as this one...alone in Moorehead...kill me know.

On a totally different subject, did any of you notice that the options on the poll are different than the results?? If you are wondering why, it is because I am a fool. Speaking is not one of you five senses. I tried to change it, but it only did it on the poll, not in the results. fool. so...basically, if you vote for taste, it will show up in the results as speaking. I know none of my ZPO's would ever give up speaking!


As of now, we do not have a January zeta phi omega meeting set. I was figuring we would give our newest mama a chance to get settled and see what she is able to do, or if she needs to miss this month. I figure we will have something decided in the next week or two. If anyone has any idea's floating around in their head, by all means let the rest of us know!