Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving ZPO!!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have had an amazing year full of ups and downs, loves and heart aches. It is funny to even think back to a year ago(I worked at UK, our boys were newborns, Candice was about to start her last semester, Missy was thinking about school, Boo and Rhi thought they had a world of time on their National Boards...). I guess there is a lot I could write about how much has happened this year, but I think the most important thing to say is thank God that through all of our life changes, and through day to day life, we have stayed together. Life would be so much harder without you all. You all bring so much joy to my life. Thank you for always being there, for always making time, for knowing it is important to stay close and for not letting the year slip by and wondering why we didn't make the time. I love you all. Thanks for everything!!