Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A ZPO in November!

Look at me, posting before work and everything! I am really proud. Okay, so I have been using my lunch break to search for a very illusive gift and have therefore not been able to get my posting done. This seemed like a good time!

Well, this month ZPO finally got back on track with our monthly meeting. We have been having meetings each month, they have just been at showers, or bridal luncheons or whatever....not just us alone hanging out like the old days! This past Friday we went back. We all met up at Charings after work for some great Chinese food and even better conversation. It was so wonderful to just hang out! We did miss Candice who had her Praxis exam Saturday morning, so she was up all night studying rather than sitting around, drinking a couple of bottles of wine and catching up. We missed you!!

Since Rhiannon and Liz's birthday are both right around the corner, we turned the ZPO into their birthday party! Boo and I will be out of town for the real birthday and we didn't want to just ignore it (Of course!!). Anyways, they got some really great stuff and it was wonderful. Charing got wonderful deserts including a to die for pumpkin cheese cake...mmmm.

When Charing and I went to pick up the Chinese we drop Morgan off at a birthday party....it wasn't until we pulled up that we found out it was her first boy girl party!! How exciting! Anyways, the entire night was a huge success! We got to see each other, Wes and Carter were perfect, we had birthday presents....I don't think Friday nights get much better! There were pictures taken, which some can be seen over at Liz's site, but I didn't bring my camera because it is still full of Honeymoon pics and I wanted to go ahead and get the new post up! I gotta get in the shower. Happy Almost Turkey Day!!!