Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Candice!!

Our Candice is really growing up...she is now 24! Sorry I don't have a picture of her, but I am posting this from work. Also sorry I still don't have the 4th of July post up....between the wedding and Vegas planning...ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!!... I have no free time! I promise it is coming soon!

Anyways, lots of us got to celebrate her birthday last Saturday. We all (all being me, Nick, Boo, Chris, Rhi, Patrick, Trent, Davis and of course the birthday girl herself) met up at her new place to see how great it is, had a couple of drinks and headed down to the Dame. We had so much fun!! There were two really great groups that played, and that always helps in making something fun! They also have a new hot dog vender right across the street...GENIUS!!! Between all of us we ate about a dozen hot dogs. Tarp met up with us, along with a couple other of Candice's friends. The night was a HUGE success!!

Tonight the birthday girl will be down at Redmon's with Davis and Lauren. I know they will have a blast! Candice, we all hope this is your very best birthday ever...that is, until next year!