Friday, July 07, 2006

If It Ain't Broke...

That's right folks...for the June meeting of ZPO the girls gathered once again at the Kelsey household. Let me tell you, there is no place we would rather all come together! We met last Friday for dinner and drinks and it was wonderful! We did miss Candice and Missy who both had to work late!

Boo, Liz(not pictured...oh NOOOO! Sorry Liz, I will do better next time!) and Rhi all arrived a little earlier that me due to the fact that we were working hard on the back yard to get it ready for the 4th of July party (another HUGE post....but I thought this one should come first since it was back in June and the next ZPO meeting is tomorrow!) By the time I arrived they had made their way through a fair amount of wine and food! Of course we were also joined by our junior member, who is always great to have around! We were going to order Jimmy John's, but it turned out that Charing made enough appetizers to fill us up!

We had a wonderful time sitting on the deck until late laughing and talking. Eventually we made it in for some desert....which was by far Carter's favorite part of the evening! His official first word (according to the ZPO's) is Mmmmmmm......any time you give him something sweet he nearly yells it! It is so cute(yea...can you tell I like to take his picture??)! On top of that, he is crawling around like a mad child! Can you believe how big he is?? Now...Carter says Goodbye to all of you ZPO readers...so I guess that is all for now!(really I need to get into bed for the yard sale in the morning!!)