Thursday, July 27, 2006

Promises and Updates

Sorry there has been so long between posts. The ZPO's (minus Rhi, who was missed terribly) have been having the time of their lives in Sin City! I have a huge post in the works (which could very well be 2-3 posts) but I am still collecting pictures and all that jazz. I promise it will be up in the next few days!

Rhi is on her way to Chicago right now and since we all just got back Monday night, we didn't even get to see her before she left! I just wanted to say we all hope she has a great time visiting her family! Rhi, we will miss you and cannot wait to see you when you come home!

In other up coming events, Liz and Cory are having friends from Wisconsin coming in for Cory's birthday this weekend, and we are all going out Saturday night. Candice and I also have family coming into town...they are always on the same schedule! Charing and the family are packing up and heading to New York this weekend as well....nobody can ever say the ZPO's don't stay busy!

That's it for now, but I really do promise I will have a new post up soon!