Sunday, August 06, 2006

Have a Great Trip!!

The Kelsey family (minus Little Scott who decided to stay home with Marty) packed up the car and headed home to New York for the week! I know you will have a wonderful time. We will miss you!

On a totally different note, Nick and I are now registered! It was really fun, but much harder than I thought and we really will most likely have to go back to Bed Bath and Beyond to add a few more things... We already went to Macy's twice because after an entire evening with Nick and I working on it, we really thought we were done(and that we had done a GREAT job!!)....until we printed it out and there were only twenty-five items on it (and 10 of them were China)! Boo came back with us yesterday and showed us all the stuff we never knew we always needed! Hooray for Boo!

Speaking of Boo, she is finally in her classroom (they were painting the entire school and her room was last, so she is just now getting started putting it together) and is working day and night to get ready for the first day! We know it is crazy busy and we will all help however we can! Boo and Rhi will both be back at school in just a couple of weeks. The summer has flown by!!

That's it for now. I do have one more Vegas post coming your way, but Nick and I are currently living at my parents house (due to the hot water heater) and the pictures are all on my home computer. I will try to get it up on my lunch break tomorrow!