Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sorry for the Disappearing Act!!

Sorry guys! I know I have really left everyone hanging with the last Vegas post (which this is not, by the way) but I have just been out of control lately. We are finally back home from the hot water heater disaster and wedding invitations are in full swing. I had no idea it took this long to address invitations! I am working on the Vegas post...in my head...and I will get it posted as soon as I possibly can. I just wanted to let everyone know that it has not been forgotten!

On a very exciting note, Charing and Boo are throwing Nick and I a couples shower this Saturday! I am so excited about it! They are both so busy and it is so wonderful of them to do this for us. It is going to be so great. I can't wait until Saturday!!

I am clearly behind on my posting because I also ment to wish Candice a safe trip to Florida and what not...but she will be home tomorrow! We have really missed you and can't wait to see you Saturday!

Boo and Rhi are now officially back at school with students and everything! Rhi is now teaching second grade...a huge change from forth! We know you will be great! I am sure you all will both have wonderful kids and have a wonderful year! Okay...That's it for now...just a quick catch up post before I run off to take Nick to work....oh yea, or truck has died. Great.