Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fun times in NASCAR land!



The last two weekends of October. I rhiannon experienced my first NASCAR races. They were awesome. First we went to Martinsville, Virginia where we saw Jimmie Johnson come in third after a mighty battle! The next weekend in Atlanta we saw Mark Martin and the Rousch boys pull off a grand finish with Carl Edwards placing first and Mark finishing third. Jimmie pretty much sucked that day. I was full of sadness for him. The best part about the races is all the atmosphere there, there are huge trailers for each driver, there is food, food, and more food! Additioanlly we got to see four drivers and take their pictures. How awesome. I thought I was addicted to NASCAR before but it is way worse now. I wish everyone could have been there and I am sorry that I missed Halloween but I had a GREAT time!

JJ fighting to win the race off pit road!

Jeff Gordon Wins at Martinsville!

Mark Martin doing pace laps at Martinsville.

Pointing out Jimmie's greatness! What a pass!

Rhi, ready for some truck racing at Atlanta, that's exciting stuff!

Carl Edwards posed for pictures before his big win at Atlanta