Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Quick Update

Hello all! Just a few things really. Nick and I went to see Liz and Wes last night and they are both doing wonderfully! They both just looked great. I am sad to say that I was not smart enough to bring my camera, so I could not get a picture of Liz with Wes, but I am sure there are tons of those coming soon. They were hoping to get him off the forced air today, and then her and Cory will be able to hold him! I know they are both so excited about that.

With all of the baby excitement, I forgot to mention that I have a new job!!! Yea for me! I am now a Biological Lab Analyst for Envirodata Group. I have a white coat and they are putting my name on it and everything. A bonified professional working in my field!

I updated the poll because it was officially out of date. I will point out that clearly none of us can see the future because there was not a single vote for Wesley's birthday landing on November 15th!

Don't forget the new Harry Potter is coming out tomorrow night! I believe we are going to the 8pm show at Regal. There will be some dinner before, either at Rafferty's or Jonnie Carrino's. Either way...yum.