Sunday, November 13, 2005

Here We are Again....

Our big weekend did not go exactly as planned. Friday afternoon Liz took her blood pressure at home and realized it was to high. We headed out to the doctor, and they quickly made the decision to readmit her. She is on Magnesium on top of her other blood pressure medication to keep her safe, and she is on steroid injections to move along Wes's lung development. Right now Wes is 30 weeks 2 days, and is 2.5 pounds as of Thursday. It is pretty clear that Liz will not being going home again until after Wes has joined us...which is looking to be really soon. The doctors said today that they may take him today or tomorrow. We are just waiting for lab results to know for sure. All of the ZPO's are so worried and are keeping Liz, Cory and Wes in our thoughts and prayers at all times.

Due to Liz's Friday afternoon admittance to the hospital, she was clearly not able to attend her baby shower. We decided it would be better to go ahead and have it. The pictures from that will be up once I get them from my aunt. With all that is going on, it might be a while, but I promise when I have them, I will post them. We also have pictures from the wedding yesterday, so there will be lots of photo's to look forward too!

Sally's visit was wonderful. She got to see the bridesmaids dress (I will post pic's of that eventually....man, I need to get on the picture problem) plus candice got a new black pea coat that...well, lets face it, is perfect in every way and had to be purchased!

Okay, that's it for now. There will be new posts when I have time, but for now I am off to the hospital.