Friday, November 04, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I am very excited to report that Liz has been set free from the hospital!! She does have a mild case of preeclampsia, so she is on bedrest until little Wes is here. She will also be going to the doctor twice a week to make sure her blood pressure is okay. They have moved up the expected arrival date for Wes from January 21st to the end of December. We will all be thinking of things to keep Liz entertained while on bedrest!

The meeting tonight is still on for Joseph Beth's. Liz needs her rest, so we are back on with the original plan. I am thinking we will meet at 8:15 and enjoy some coffee and gossip!

Just a note about Halloween....I have not forgotten to post the pictures. Damn Meyers was on a delay with the developing due to the holiday and what not. Then, with Liz going into the hospital, I just have not had a chance to get them picked up. I will have them on here by the end of the weekend!