Monday, November 21, 2005

How Great is Harry Potter?!?!

Okay, so this was the weekend that the new Harry Potter movie came out, and man, was I impressed. I know that it was missing some big parts from the book, but I think they just did a great job covering the main story. As is our tradition, we went to see the movie on opening night. Boo, Chris, Rhi, Nick and I went to see it together, and then out to dinner at Ramsey's. What fun! Since the Kelsey's and Liz and Cory were not able to go on Friday, we went again on Sunday afternoon. Yes, I am a little obsessed, but I have to say I loved it even more the second time! Carter joined us at the movie, so he is now a part of the Harry Potter opening weekend tradition!!

Missy was not able to go with us, so she went to see it with Becky on Saturday. They both loved it as well, and it has reminded Missy (and Cory as well) to start reading book Five! Oh you two have so much to learn....

Candice has not been able to see it yet, but since she is not a reader of the books, she may wait until Rhiannon owns it on dvd. She did get to go to a woman's tea with Mary and Victoria, which I sadly missed. I know they had a great time.

I was over at the Kelsey's the other day and just could not help but snap a few pictures of Carter. I hope you all enjoy them!

Carter just hanging out

And he is a little tired

But then I told him Wes was born and would be over to play with him really soon, and that got him all excited!!