Monday, June 12, 2006

Beach Bum!

I have just returned from vacation at myrtle beach where I had a great time but I missed all my fellow ZPO's terribly. So anyway here is a little taste of what I did on my vacation...It was a blast!
The house we rented actually has a pool so throughout the week we actually spent more time at the pool than the beach...y'know sand and all. I have a tendency to get up early so nearly every day was spent basking in the sun and watching the boys (my brothers) act silly.
Justin built a weird contraption called the submersible which involved camouflaging himself with all the floats and the trying to torpedo us with the beach ball...However he could not aim well so then he built it on Josh. The unsuspecting tanner got a blast of cold water when they came near.

We did spend time at the beach, mostly walking/jogging to the pier and back but on the day we spent the whole time on the sand there were actually sharks in the water...I thought they were cool!
They were little but Josh was afraid of them...That's right he carries a gun and defends our country but he is afraid of sharks...Go figure.
Night time was the most fun for me because we chilled and went out and did stuff...One night we had music night until around 2am..Music night involves dancing, debating lyrics, and me finding out that my dad wants to be a saxophone when he grows up...Not a saxaphone player a saxophone.
We also went to medieval times one night and watched the knight competition.I have been before when I was in high school but Josh really wanted to go...He loves knights. It was awesome...Our knight clearly should have won but he got stabbed in the stomach and lost after a valiant effort and winning all of the other competitions also he was pretty cute. Josh wanted to joust but he was not allowed...If he had a cape I am sure they would have let him. That night was the most fun!!

Sadly my vacation had to end and I had to return home to Kentucky...However I brought my beautiful tan with me so its not all bad. Here is a random sampling of my trip Woo Hoo!