Monday, June 12, 2006

Wesley Ray gets Baptised!

A couple of weeks ago Liz, Cory, Wes, Boo and I all piled into the Explorer and headed up to Wisconsin for little Wesley's baptism. Liz did a three part series on the trip, including all the pic's and what not which can all be seen on her site, linked to this site on the sidebar under "Baby Wes"(for some reason blogger's link button is not working, and I am tired of fooling with it!). She did a wonderful job, and it seems really repetitive to do the same posts again, but I did want to do a post about our sweet little boy and how far he has come since he joined us back in November!

You gave a real scare when you decided to come so early! Look at how tiny you were on the day you were born!!

You were so strong though! You amazed us all with how fast you grew.By Christmas you were nearly ready to come home from the hospital! We all finally got to hold you once you got home. You were so much bigger, but still so tiny!Soon you were a regular at ZPO events, and you and Carter became fast friends!


Charing nannied you for a month when your Mommy first went back to work, and now Boo has you for the summer. You love all your ZPO family!

You have such a sweet smile that warms my heart. I cannot imagine life without you now, even though you have only been here seven months.


And here is me and you at your Baptism...I don't think it is possible for a Godmother to love her Godson anymore that I love you my precious little Wes!