Friday, January 27, 2006

An Evening On the Couch


What a night! Wednesday night we had our January ZPO meeting at my house. It was the first time Wes got to come to a meeting, so needless to say we were all really excited! We decided to order Chinese and have a relaxing evening loving on the boys!

I am sad to say that Rhi was really sick all week, and so she had to miss the meeting. We missed her so much! The rest of the ZPO's were able to make it. We got dinner from Wind, which was wonderful.We also had wine, red velvet cake and coffee...who says we don't know how to have a good time!

We had such a fun evening hanging out laughing and catching up. Having the boys to play with made it even better. As you can tell from all of the pictures of them, we went a little crazy. It was just so great for the best friends to finally meet! The entire night was wonderful!

Wes, taken a little nap

Carter says, "Yo, Wes...wanna be pal's?"

Wes says, "I don't know, G....I'm a gangsta and I don't know if you can handle me"

Carter says, "No man, I'm cool. We will have a blast!"

So they decide to give the friendship a try

And it turns out they are indeed ment to be best friends for life...we are in a lot of trouble now!