Friday, January 06, 2006

So Happy to be Home!!

Well, I am finally back from what seemed like a lifetime in Morehead! I am so tired and cannot wait to sleep in my own bed (although I will miss all my food being paid for by the company!). Overall the trip was good. I am sad to report that I was caught speeding...but I did not know that he saw me, so he had to chase me (going very fast mind you) for half a mile before I saw him...yep. He called in back up because he thought I was actually running...yep. Lucky I didn't go to jail. I did get a ticket (72 in a 55) but I can go to traffic school, so that will be fine. It was so embarrassing, really. I mean, he just kept saying, "so, in all that time you never looked back hua...do you ever use your mirror's?". And I really didn't. I was just in my own little world running from the police.

I am so sorry about the New Year's post. I was in such a hurry to get out of town on Sunday that I accidentally took the camera's memory card with me. Of course there was no access for my laptop...so I still have it. I will have it up this weekend! I am off to take a nap!