Monday, January 30, 2006

Post Surgery and Other Updates

I am happy to tell everyone that Charing is doing very well post surgery. She is really sore, but getting better. We are a little curious as to why they seem to have decided to not stitch her up, and instead tape over her incisions, but we are just going to say that the doc's know what they are doing!

Her and Scott decided to keep the baby at home Friday night, but that made it hard for Charing to get much rest, so I took him for the night on Saturday. We had a blast! Well...I don't really know if he had a blast seeing as how he cannot speak, but I had a really great time. Boo, Candice and I took him to the mall, and we got his pictures made. That's right. They are the cutest things ever, and I tried to put them up here, but it wont let me. so sad. you all would really love them. Anyways, After the mall we hung out at Boo's with him, then I brought him home for the night.

Then next morning we had our 130 meeting at my house, and it was so great! Charing even made it post surgery...yes, she had to get her son, but we were so happy she came and we had a great morning!

A few updates from Candice for everyone to keep in mind. Greek Sing is February 25th. Do we want to make this our February meeting? We could get some food before or after. Should be Fun! The Kappa Delta Pancake breakfast is the 18th. I know some of us have SIS day that day, but hopefully we can still work out going. Tickets are $5 and all the money goes to prevent child abuse America. Her employee blood drive also starts today, so everyone stop by the blood center and donate for Candice...and to save lives and what not!