Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th

That's right...for anyone who did not notice (me, until about 15 minutes ago) it is Friday the 13th. Hope nobody had any bad luck! Okay, so this is a poor title for the post, but it was all I had.

Sorry the posts have been rare this week. Nick and I have been doing a huge remodeling project in our office, and it is taking most of my free time. I will put a picture up when we are done so you all can see it. I am sad to tell you I am (once again) a fool and forgot to take a before picture, but oh well.

Tomorrow night Buckman, a friend of the ZPO's, is having a rather large party. Many of us are planning on going, so it should be a really good time all around. I am sure there will be details from the night up Sunday! Tomorrow is also our second meeting of the 130 club. Keep your fingers crossed that we all drop tons of weight and have a good reason to celebrate with a nice big breakfast (because God knows we will eat it anyways)!

Congratulations to Alyssa, Boo's team teacher and good friend, who had a baby boy today! Thats right...she was in labor for three hours. thats all. We are all very excited that little Luke McSpadden finally joined our baby clan!


Look's like our next ZPO meeting is going to be Saturday the 28th. Charing will not be able to be with us because she will be recovering from her surgery(we will miss her so!), but the rest of us will be there with bells on. We are planning on doing it at someone's house so Wesley can come to his first meeting...maybe we can do my house and everyone can see my office! Anyways, I will stop rambling now and go watch my tape of the OC...so excited!