Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Zeta Phi Omega! It is really amazing to think that 2006 is here. The ZPO's really made good use of the last year seeing that we have had babies, a wedding an engagement and many many wonderful nights out with the girls!! I just don't know what I would ever do without you all and the joy you bring into my life!

Anyways, it was a great year and we sent it out with a bang. I am sad to say that my camera is having some problem's reading Rhi's memory card, so the pic's and entire party review will be coming in the next few days. Don't worry...the pic's are there, it is just that my old dinosaur of a digital camera cannot see them correctly. Here is one teaser pic from early in the party before we used the card. I Hope everyone has a wonderful day to start the best year ever!